Lawyer Abdelghany, has been a tremendous blessing and stress reliever, not only to me but also to my family members in need of professional help. He was understanding of my situation and worked with me financially. I am overall grateful for him and would refer all my family and friends to hire him.
– Khalil G.
I was in the unfortunate situation of having to hire a lawyer for my grandson and since I did not know of anyone that could refer me, I had to rely on my judgement of character and when I sat down in front of Omar, I knew that I had made the right decision. He is a very professional, well versed in the law, knowledgeable young man that takes the time to explain every aspect of your case to you. He returns calls promptly, knows your case inside out and is very punctual in meetings and court hearings. I could not have chosen a better, more qualified lawyer to represent my grandson. He comes highly recommended by me and you will not go wrong in obtaining his services.
It is with pleasure that we wish to recommend Mr. Omar Abdelghany in his practice as a Criminal Defense Attorney. He was hired in the defense of our son. The defense included more than one offense, which required legal maneuvering to address the issues. Omar's skills came into play in positioning the case, which resulted in a good outcome given the facts at hand.
We found Omar to be a caring person, one who is easy to contact and receptive to keeping us informed of the progress of the case. He answered any questions we had as the case progressed through the legal system, as well as consulting with our son during his incarceration.
Omar was an amazing lawyer. He took all the worries away. He even answered my calls even late at night. He was so knowledgeable and advised me and my husband the process and what was happening. He was understanding and he truly listens and he really works for his clients and does what he can to have a positive outcome. I would recommend him to everyone and anytime I need a lawyer he will definitely be my to go person. This time of age it’s hard to find a lawyer like him.
- Maria F.
Sadly in life it only takes a false accusation to change your world. Never say you can not afford a good attorney, you can not afford not to have a great attorney. Attorney Omar was fair priced, worked by hearing and researching fact, truth and case was fully dropped by His factual representation. He took calls, listened . And worked to protect my rights and innocence. So, as stated you can not afford not to hire attorney Omar. Case Closed.
- Wayne D.
Best Attorney you can find in Tampa. Very interactive, never had an issue getting ahold of him. Always kept me updated on my trial and never even had to step foot in a court room. Amazing lawyer and person, would recommend 11/10 for any criminal law needs.
- Nick S.
Omar is great. Very tentative, response times are great, makes you feel like you are human. If I had to do this all over again definitely would utilize his services.
- Shane T.
Omar is an amazing young lawyer that really wants to make a difference. He helped me with a serious case and got all my charges dropped down. He is great with communication and is open to talk at anytime. Omar has made my whole experience more enjoyable and I will use him again in the future.
- Justin E.
Omar is an amazing attorney, I really recommend him..hes very Respectful, professional, very lenient and understanding with finance situations...he will work with you.. I had a great outcome on my case. I'm very glad I hired him. Plase take my advice and you wont be disappointed...
- Manny N.
Attorney Omar worked very hard on my case and always kept me up to date, he also always answered my calls and never made me wait.
- John S.
Best attorney I've ever had glad I had him on my side and were able to work things out with the court
- Austin A.
Great Lawyer always returns your call and is very pleasant to deal is great in the court room
- Lorraine D.
As soon as I found out I was falsely accused of a crime I did not commit, Omar was one phone call away. He insantly answered the phone and was willing to take my case and reasonably priced. He told me exactly what to do to complete this process and allowed me to be vulnerable, as I have never been in this predicament before. Every phone call down to every text message Omar was very receptive. I thank Omar for answering the phone, sitting with me and beating my case. I am beyond grateful.
Absolutely Amazing man!! Highly recommend you hire him if your in trouble... He's the one you can count on. Awesome lawyer not only that he cares about all his clients. He will get the job done. And on time!! Thank you so much!!
- Doe Q.
Excellent attorney. He is passionate about his work and feesable. I recommend him highly.
- Richard R.
Omar is great and quick on solving the problem
- Alicia Z.
I find myself in need of a lawyer often and from previous good experiences I have always returned to and refer my family and friends to lawyer Omar. He always gets the best results because he genuinely cares for his clients, he is also very understanding and will work with reliable clients on financial issues. Lawyer Omar has helped my family on multiple occasions and is now our first choice in any situation. He remained professional yet feels like a part of the family.
- Khalil G.
Omar is awesome and so professional. I can see he genuinely cares for his clients and is very educated and experienced with criminal cases. I am so happy with the outcome of my case. He always kept me posted and is always available any time i contacted him. Overall i would highly recommend him for anyone that needs representation for criminal cases because he will definitely do anything he can to help in a serious legal situation.
- Alyssa B.
Omar Abdelghany, where do I begin? If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. He is an amazing lawyer and an amazing person. I will always recommend him to everyone and if I would ever need any more legal assistance, he is going to be the guy that I go to. Before calling him, I called around and spoke to multiple different lawyers, even met up with one and almost hired him. Here are some pointers;
- 1st off the money. The cheapest quote that I received from a lawyer/attorney was $2000 (500 down, 1500 financed). The rest were not so generous. Most quoted me $2500-3500 and wanted at least 60% down. Mr. Omar said "Nah, that's too much. I'll do it for a $1,000" (and he did)
- Another thing that drew me towards him was his confidence. Other lawyers said that they would try to get me a pre-trial intervention but that it was a very long shot, due to me already having reckless driving on my record. Whenever I told him that to Mr. Omar over the phone, I vaguely heard him say under his breath something along the lines of "hmm, I've gotten that with worse" and I don't think that that was intended for me to hear.
- Communication and support. I never had to jump through hoops or wait a long time to hear a reply from him, even if it was something stupid and not important. He always replied right away or at least within a reasonable time. Being supportive, encouraging and very helpful along the way. I didn't have to worry about a single thing, for he took care of EVERYTHING for me. From day 2 I got the impressing that he is genuine and cares about his clients. He is not in this just to get money from people.
- The results. Not only did he get me the absolutely best possible outcome, the results were better than I could have imagined. I figured that the best case scenario would be 6-12 month PIT/Probation with
- $500-2500 in fees and fines. Not only did Mr. Omar get me the PTI, I only had to do it for 3 MONTHS and the feels+fines totaled to just $250!
- Ok so whenever I 1st spoke to him we agreed on X amount of money down and the rest financed via $100/week. However, whenever he called me the next day to collect the money, I had bad news. I didn't have the full X amount down and I could only put so much down. I asked him if he was still willing to take me on with a lower down payment. He told me that he would, however, he would have to charge me X amount of money extra "for the inconvenience". Of Course, I agreed because I was still saving a bunch of money compared to other lawyers. I was punctual with my weekly payments. Once I made the payment which equaled to the $1000 that he originally quoted me, he gave me an awesome surprise and told me that I don't need to make any more payments and that we were squared away. So he waved that inconvenience fee. Now idk if it was because I was punctual with my payments because I sent him another client because it was December 8th and Christmas was around the corner or all of the above but It saved me a few hundred bucks that I was not expecting to save right before the holidays.
In Conclusion; If you want a great lawyer/attorney that always goes above and beyond, gets back with you in a timely fashion and will get you the best results possible for a fraction of the price, Hire Mr. Omar Abdelghany to represent you in your case. However, if you want to hire some fancy firm because they have more reviews and are better known, they will charge you an arm and a leg just to half-a#$ your case. Just remember unlike Mr. Omar, they are in it just for the money and don't really care about you. Mr. Omar made me feel like a priority and a friend. I strongly recommend him
- Grigoriy B.
This guy helped me and my fiance out a lot really appreciate the time he took to explain everything and I feel his prices where very fair Thank you Omar
- l월광 하나
The best!! Thank you
- Paula R.
When I needed legal assistance, Omar was very understanding, and I felt my voice was heard. Omar is very honest, hardworking and he did the impossible to get me the best results and satisfaction. I was happy with the results and the outcome of the case. He is an ethical person and an excellent attorney.
- Myia A.
Omar Abdelghany does a great job. His knowledge of the law and abilities to defend are phenomenal. If you are in need of a attorney that will dedicate time and assurance to his clients and cases, better call Omar!
- Ahmad B.
Attorney Abdelghany was very helpful!! I recommend him if anybody is looking for a good attorney.
- Alyssia M.
He gets the job done... Highly recommend you hire him if your in trouble... He's the one you can count on. Awesome lawyer not only that he cares about all his clients... He will get the job done..
- Jeremy S.
Omar is an excellent criminal defense lawyer, and my case could not have turned out better. I highly recommend Omar for any criminal defense case!!
- Brandy R.
Mr. Omar he's a great lawyer he's a 10
- Mariana G.
Omar was great to work with. He was open to suggestion and was easy to contact, returned calls and emails promptly and most importantly, he proved successful in providing results in our defense.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.